Hessaire MC61M 5,300 CFM 3-Speed Portable Evaporative Cooler
Cut cooling costs with the Hessaire MC61M 5,300 Cubic Feet Per Minute (CFM) Evaporative Cooler. This mobile manual swamp cooler is great for use in hot, dry climates or for those who want to lower their reliance on air conditioners in industrial environments. Capable of cooling the air in spaces up to 1,600 square feet, it’s ideal for use in warehouses, garages, workshops, or outdoor decks and patios.
Three-sided cooling media allows it to disperse more air than other coolers without sacrificing performance. Other features include 3 fan speeds, air swing delivery system (oscillation), and easy to use manual controls.
Manual Control Panel
- Fan/Motor Speed: Use the dial to adjust the fan speed between Low, Medium, and High.
- Pump: Push the rocker switch to engage the pump, which will saturate the rigid cooling media.
- Air Swing Delivery System: The air swing delivery system pushes air from left to right with the horizontal louvers.
- Power: Turn the swamp cooler on and off with the power rocker switch.
Commercial + Industrial Applications
Weighing only 57-pounds, it’s easy to roll from area to area on its heavy duty caster wheels, which is convenient for rolling across bare concrete flooring or rough, uneven floors. Standing just over 3 ¾ feet tall and a 1.4 feet wide, it provides a powerful performance without taking up a lot of space in mechanic shops, warehouses, hangars, and more.
Simple to Operate
With easy to use controls and quick maintenance, you’ll always have high capacity indoor/outdoor cooling at the tip of your fingers.
- Manual Fill: Manually fill the unit through the spring-loaded water fill door into the 14.6-gallon tank for 3 - 4 hours of constant cooling.
- Continuous Fill: Opt for the continuous water fill option, which allows you to enjoy automatic fill with a simple garden hose hook-up.
Economical, Smart Cooling
Lower the temperature in medium-sized work environments without the need for costly air conditioners. The Hessaire MC61M provides cooling to areas up to 1,600 square feet without putting a dent in your wallet.
Unlike other swamp coolers that only have cooling media on 1 side, this portable evaporative cooler features high-density rigid media on 3 sides. The cooling process happens when air is drawn into the unit and passes over the pads. The cooled air is then pushed out on 3 sides of the unit and into your space.
You’ll powerful cooling relief with the mobile MC61M. Created with unique features from Hessaire, it’ll deliver up to 5,300 CFM of airflow to the areas you need it most. An innovative cupped axial fan design ensures plenty of cool, fresh air flows through. Additionally, the air swing delivery system propels air throughout the space, using left to right louvers.
- Water Level Display: The easy to read water level display next to the door lets you know when the tank is full.
- Top Tray: A multi-functional top tray provides a useful place for storage of tools and other objects.
- Cooling Pad Notification: The cooling pad will occasionally need to be cleaned. When attention is required an indicator light on the control panel will let you know.
- Easy to Drain: Water can be quickly removed from the cooler by removing the underside drain plug.
|Industrial Use||Repair Shop/Garage, Restaurants, Indoor Growing/Greenhouse, Kennels/Stables, Warehouse|
|Evaporative Cooler Type||Industrial, Residential|
|Coverage Area||1,600 sq. ft.|
|Recommended Use||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Operating Weight||185 lbs.|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||5,300 CFM|
|Water Reservoir Capacity||14.6 Gallons|
|Water Level Indicator||Yes|
|Maximum Wattage||430 W|
|Maximum Amperage||4.2 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||7 ft.|
|Automatic Overheat Protection||No|